Pure Musk 80g Bakhoor by Ard Al Zaafaran
Ingredients: Oudh powder, musk, sandal powder, perfume sugar.
Fragrance: clean, powdery, white musk, sweet, soft
During burning incense on charcoal valuable fragrances are released and spread a relaxing lovely scent. A perfect home fragrance and a must-have in your place. A treat for the senses; Pure Musk Bakhoor with fragrant woods, enriched with fine, aromatic essence.
Notes for incense burning with Bakhoor:
- In order to burn incense with Bakhoor, it is best to use Charcoal.
- The Charcoal is first ignited over a flame. Special lighters or a candle flame are ideal.
- After the charcoal begins to glow, it is placed in a Bakhoor holder or another fireproof dish.
- Now on the coal, the Bakhoor is placed and the smoking process can begin.
- After smoking with Bakhoor please ventilate the area.
SAFETY INFORMATION: During incense burning can occur very high temperatures. Incense burners can become very hot. There is a risk of fire. Gloves and a fireproof dish are recommended. Keep children and animals always away. Please do not leave unattended while in use.